There are many loan programs available here in 2017 for first time home buyers in Tennessee, Alabama, New York and every state in America. Of course, there may be some niche or small programs specific to your city or state but here are the programs that are most commonly available everywhere.
Find First Time Buyer Loan & Pre Approval Programs By State
- Current California Buyer Programs & Pre-Approval
- Tennessee Buyer Programs & Pre Approvals
- Utah Home Buyer Programs and pre-approvals
- North Carolina Buyer Programs List & Mortgage preapproval
- Colorado: First Time Buyer Programs & Mortgage pre-approval in 2017
- Minnesota Preapprovals & First Time Program Details
- Ilinois Loan Program Details
- New York for First Time Buyers
Want to get a professional opinion on what programs might work for you or request a loan pre-approval? Give us a call! 615-873-0367
These First Time Buyer Loan Programs Are Available Nationwide in 2017:
USDA – 100% financing and 0% down payment
- Property must be located in an eligible area.
- Income restrictions do apply. These are determined by county.
- Loan Purpose:Purchase or Limited cash-out rate and term refinance
- Occupancy is 1-4 units Principal Residence.
- Loan to Value up to 97%
- NO First Time home-buyer requirement
- Adjustable rate and Fixed rate options available.
- No Income Limits in low-income census tracts
- 100% AMI (area medium income) census tracts or designated disaster areas
- 80% of AMI in other tracts. Use this link to see your eligible AMI https://www.fanniemae.com/
- Occupant may not have an ownership interest in any other property at the time of closing
- Non -Occupant borrowers are permitted at max 95% LTV, income can be considered as part of qualifying income. No property limitation on ownership of other property for the non-occupant borrower
- Standard debt to income is 45%, in certain cases up to 50%
- Home Ownership education is required and certificate must be retained in the mortgage file.
GOOD NEIGHBOR NEXT DOOR – These homes are 50% off
- Police Officers, Firefighters, Teachers, and Emergency Technicians are eligible
- Find Eligible Homes Here.
100% GIFT FOR DOWN PAYMENT
- Can be Conventional or FHA Loan
- Gift can come from a family member, church, employer, etc..
FHA – 3.5% down payment required
- The most common loan for a first time home buyer
- The whole down payment can be from a gift
- Flexible underwriting guidelines
- The seller can pay your closing costs up to 6%
- Non Occupant Co signers are allowed
Are you a first time buyer? It doesn’t matter if you’re in Colorado or Utah we can help you get pre-approved!